Plug and play
drift hub/knuckle to fit Escort Mk1 Mk2 and Capri.
This hub works with a Nissan S13, S14 or S15 front strut. It will simply bolt on.
Any Nissan brakes will fit to this hub, including Nissan Skyline R32 R33 4 pots.
This hub is a modified Nissan S13 S14 hub that bolts directly on to the Escort TCA and uses the Escort steering rack.
Advantages of using this hub include;
1. Bearing carrier is 20mm higher than standard which means you can lower the car and still keep geometry under control.
2. Bearing is a lot bigger than Escort / Capri.
3. Ackermann reduced to near zero to help with turn in.
4. Shortened steering arms, for extra lock, equivalent to fitting 20mm shorter arms to standard struts.
40 degrees of steering lock angle. (can make the steering arm any length - let us know your requirements)
5. King Pin Inclination (KPI) designed into the hubs. This means you don't have to run as much static camber and you still retain the same grip whilst cornering. KPI also helps to stop 'Tramlining' where the car wanders about if the road is not completely flat.
Let us know what wheel stud pattern you require (standard Ford is 108x4)
Parts needed to complete the installation of this hub on your Escort/Capri are;
1. Complete coilover / strut from Nissan S13 S14 or S15.
2. Discs and brakes from any Nissan Silvia, 200sx, 180sx, Skyline...etc
We can also supply these parts if you require a full set up ready to bolt on and go, let us know.
Shipping for this item can take upto 60 days